Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanksgiving...Even though it was months ago.

Alright well this year for Thanksgiving we had to go to my grandpa's house in the boondocks of Oklahoma. He has this new girlfriend, who I like to refer to as "The Weird Plant Lady", who if you couldn't guess, talks about nothing but plants!! The only reason she does that is because she isn't smart enough to talk about anything else!
Anyway she makes this meal. Pre-cooked turkey that all she had to do was heat up, green beans, yams that...well lets just say didn't taste a thing like yams, whole grain rolls, and stuffing that wasn't made with the right stuff and didn't taste a thing like stuffing!! I was barely able to choke it down!
Then we drive over to Brandson to go to Silver Dollar City. She has rented a Honda Civic because her car was in the shop. So her name is the only name on the renal sheet thing so she said only she can drive. Well the car is an automatic and we are driving in some stop and go traffic, and for the first time in my life I got car sick, and I have never gotten car sick in my life! Then we are driving on interstate and we go under an over pass and there was a shadow and all of a sudden she just slams on her breaks! We all get whip lash from it, and she goes "Ohh sorry there was a blind spot." I just wanted to hit her.
Well thats my amazing Thanksgiving story

This is Me Signing out
-Rian

No comments:

Post a Comment